Actually, this is no more necessary since version 1.14, as all languages get installed automatically.
The rest of the article explains however how to update a language when we publish corrections.
This is how to add more languages to your VideoPsalm:
1. In the VideoPsalm edit mode, select the “Edition” tab and click the “Import” button:
This will open the import assistant dialog:
2. Click “Next” to select what you want to import:
3. Select “Import a language” and click “Next”. This lets you select which languages you want to import from the VideoPsalm Online Library. You need an active internet connection for this.
4. Select one or several languages. you can select them all, as they don't take much space at all. Then click “Next” several times until VideoPsalm proceeds to the import.
5. Once the import is finished, after a few seconds, select your language in the VideoPsalm options:
VideoPsalm publishes sometimes new versions of the language files. When this happens, you will be notified by a toast at VideoPsalm start-up.
If you know someone who can help us translate VideoPsalm into another language, please let us know via email or our contact page. Some existing translations also need to be ameliorated. Thanks in advance.
It is possible to translate VideoPsalm into your own language, from within VideoPsalm. Find out how here.