- Font face
- Font size
- Text color
- Outline color
The text attributes that you set in the lyrics editor are merged with the song verse style attributes when the slide is displayed.
Example The song verse is set to display in the “Candara” font via the hierarchical style.
To overwrite this font on a specific word or sentence, use the font dropdown located in the toolbar at the top of the text editor:
This is how the verse is displayed to the audience:
To refresh a slide, double-click on its text in the slide list:
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y), including chords.
- Copy/Paste, including with chords. Chords are copied or pasted in the ChordPro format.
- Search/Replace text.
- Standard word processor short cuts.
- Chords move with the character where they are attached to.
List of shortcuts:
- Bold Ctrl+B
- Italic Ctrl+I
- Underline Ctrl+U
- Clear formatting Ctrl+Space
- Grow font Ctrl+Shift+.
- Shrink font Ctrl+Shift+,
- Cut Ctrl+X
- Copy Ctrl+C
- Paste Ctrl+V
- Search Ctrl+F
- Replace Ctrl+H
- Move to next word Ctrl+Right
- Move to previous word Ctrl+Left
Note The editor cannot be used to edit Right To Left (RTL) text for Arabic and Hebrew languages.
At the moment, it is advised to use the simplified editor to edit RTL text.
You can activate the simplified editor in the VideoPsalm options.
Hopefully the support for RTL languages will be added in a future release.
- How to edit chords (to be supplied).
- How to activate and use the simplified editor to edit RTL text (to be supplied).
- How to set the editor to enable editing of transliterated text for Hindi, Malayalam, and other transliterated Indian fonts (to be supplied).